Contest Rules and More Info
- To enter, email your solution to [email protected] with “scholarship contest entry” in the subject, or send your solution to WW Academy Scholarship Competition, 24 Thorndike Street, Cambridge, MA 02141.
- The competition deadline is January 31, 2019.
- Candidates must complete the online WW Academy application and provide the supplemental items associated with the application to be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are not transferable and may be applied only to tuition at the Woodrow Wilson Academy of Teaching and Learning.
- All applicants agree to grant permission for their submission to be used/published on social media and/or other sources associated with the WW Academy.
Design thinking, or user-centered design, comprises the cognitive, strategic and practical processes by which design concepts are developed by designers, design teams, or other people looking for innovative ways to solve problems. The Woodrow Wilson Academy uses the Innovator’s Compass to help facilitate the design thinking process. Here’s a video on how the WW Academy is using design thinking.
Hard fun, according to Seymour Papert (one of our heroes), is when work is fun because it is hard rather than in spite of being hard.
Have questions? Shoot us an email at [email protected].